The premier tourist resort island of Phuket is one of the most popular venues for tourists from all over the world, and for very good reason, as this is regarded as the jewel of the Andaman Sea, where there are idyllic beaches and crystal-clear waters. If you are a beach lover and have yet to experience Phuket, here are a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy when you book a luxury holiday in a tropical paradise.
- Amazing Thai Cuisine – If you like the idea of delicious iced-fruit desserts and mouth-watering coconut curries that can be ordered from room service, then booking a top-rated hotel in the unique setting of Phuket is the ideal choice. Poolside villas and world-class spas await you in Phuket, and with online solutions, you can make a booking without leaving the comfort of your own home. The menu would include local delicacies, plus a range of international dishes that are guaranteed to delight you.
- Sheer Luxury – The poolside villas of the hotel in Phuket are stunning, and with everything on tap, you can live like a movie star for a few weeks. Why not stay in a five-star hotel? You can find some really good deals with online resorts and hotels and save as much as 40% off the room rates.
- Water Sports – If you are staying at a premier Phuket hotel or resort, you can expect to have access to a wide range of water sports and activities. You can scuba dive at one of the reef hotspots and who knows? You might get to swim with a whale shark or see a pod of dolphins, not to mention the many other marine species that the region is home to. Parasailing and other beach activities like jet skiing are always available and if you fancy some horse riding on the beach, you won’t be disappointed. Snorkelling is, of course, very popular and you would be able to purchase top quality equipment at the hotel.
- Fantastic Climate – The best time to visit Phuket is between the months of November and March, which is the dry season, with day temperatures of 25-30C, while from April to November is the rainy season, which isn’t as bad as you might think. After a period of heavy rain, the sun comes out again and the lush green vegetation is in full bloom, and with sunrises and sunsets that are never to be forgotten, southern Thailand has the perfect climate for a tropical holiday.
- The Thai People – Known for their warm hospitality and happy disposition, the Thais are a breath of fresh air and always happy to be of service in any way they can. You can immerse yourself in their colourful culture in many ways and travelling around is easy if you rent a small motorbike, which costs a few dollars per day. There is much to see and do on the tropical paradise island of Phuket, plus many local bars and restaurants, where you can meet other tourists and expats who have made Phuket their home.
Many people return to Phuket year after year, as it really does tick all of the boxes for those who wish to relax in a tropical paradise, and with online solutions, booking is easy.